Online Application Process
- Read instructions carefully
- Fill the form
- Once the form is filled, take a printout of the Receipt immediately.
- Deposit Processing Fee at the Vidyalaya Premises on all working days (between 9:00 a.m to 12:00 noon from 16th January to 18th January, 2017).
- For any technical assistance required during filling of the form, email at email@example.com with your details and phone number.
Admissions Open for Class IX (2017-18)
Application Forms are available online .
Please read all instructions carefully before clicking on the link to fill the online application which will be activated on 10th January, 2017 at 09:00 am.
- Admission Process takes place in three Stages :-
- 1. Filling of form: You can apply online through the website: www.spvdelhi.org
- 2. Written test: Details are given. Please note dates.
- 3. Interaction for Short listed students: This is on the basis of the written test. Students and their parents would be invited for the Interaction. Please note dates.
- After the interaction, only further short listed candidates in order of merit will be offered admission. In case, there are more applicants with the same points than seats, a draw of lots will be conducted.
- Sardar Patel Vidyalaya is a Co-Educational Institution and as a part of our philosophy, shall endeavour to maintain gender parity.
- At the time of interaction, you would be required to bring originals and self attested photocopies of relevant documents for submission.
- Admission will be valid only if all the applicable fees and charges are paid in full by the prescribed date, along with necessary documents, certificates and on completion of all admission formalities.
- Once admission is accepted by payment of Vidyalaya Fees and other charges, no amount / fees (except Caution Money) will be refunded.
- Offer of admission does not mean an automatic allocation / availability of seat in the Vidyalaya bus. Request for relocation of a bus stop or extension/ diversion in any bus route will not be entertained.
- In any matter regarding admission, its process or the formalities, the decision of the Principal of the Vidyalaya will be final.
- The vacancies for class IX for the academic session 2017-2018 are 24(subject to actual number of vacancies).
- For any queries regarding filling of the form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .